Records retrieval is an important aspect of legal services. In order to help your client win a case, you may require a number of different types of documents. Here are just some of the things that a records retrieval service should be able to acquire for you.
- Medical Billing – Whether you are supporting the defendant or the plaintiff in a personal injury case, it is vital to have access to medical billing records so you know exactly how much has been paid or is owed to medical facilities.
- X-Rays – Test results from diagnostic imaging such as x-rays can allow your team’s medical experts to rebut the claims of the opposing counsel’s medical experts.
- Autopsy Report – From a wrongful death suit to a murder case, autopsy reports can provide vital information regarding the cause of death.
- IRS – From tax case to probate court, IRS documents can be an important part of reaching a settlement.
- Employment – Whether you are dealing with wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or any other sort of business-related case, employment records and contracts are key components.
- Police Records – Is this really a first-time offense? Are there other infractions that can show a person’s history and pattern of actions?
These are just a few of the types of records that you need to acquire, and Precedent Legal Services is just the company to acquire those records for you.
Fast and Accurate Records Retrieval in Southern California
Based in San Diego, California, Precedent Legal Services offers national records retrieval services to US law firms of all sizes. To find out more about what we can do for your firm, or to request a quote, call us today at 619-550-1589 or submit our online contact form.