Reliability & Accuracy

Precedent Legal Services is here to assist you with all your litigation copying, printing and scanning needs.  The volume of documents that require reproducing can be exceptionally time consuming and while many legal firms prefer to keep this in-house, frequently the equipment being used is not able to handle the sheer volume of reproductive work.  Precedent Legal Services uses the most efficient, state of the art machinery, to reproduce your documents quickly and more cost effectively.  Outsourcing these tasks to Precedent Legal Services frees up your team members to conduct more pressing work, and offers the most cost-effective approach to production and sourcing of print materials.   According to a several market research firms employees spend roughly 45% of their time performing their core job responsibilities with the other 55% being wasted on tasks like copying and scanning, attending meetings and inbox management.  We can streamline this for you by taking on the copying and scanning tasks.

We specialize in completing large projects within a short period of time.  We can paginate according to your requirements. We offer rapid reproduction of briefs, depositions, transcripts and reports, and we provide these services either on-site or at our state-of-the art conversion equipment. Our experienced staff and professional grade equipment will insure your copying and scanning project is a success, and understand the sensitive nature of your documents, ensuring the security of the documents given to us.  Make sure you also check our data solutions or give us a call today to get a cost and time quote for copying and scanning your documents, and learn more about how Precedent Legal Services can help your firm.

litigation copying printing and scanning legal photocopy service san diego southern californiaLitigation Copying & Scanning Services

Legal Support Services – San Diego & Southern California